Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Thinclient download from Accesspoint-Urgent

Hi Guys,

Tomorrow due to license issues the Development server will be down. I did the Migration of fat client from Development to Productive Server today but still there are Pivot tables, diagrams etc from users. I wanted to save some of the Accesspoint users Reports( which they personally did by logging with there usernames)

Is this Possible to download there complete application with there Personal reports from the accesspoint?

Thanks in Advance

Sravan

6 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

Dear Sarvan,

pls take help of your QV partner. in this types of situation they should definitely help.

Not applicable
Author

As you see there is a download button. How to activate that and download from accesspoint. any idea??

Not applicable
Author

THe parameter is in the QEMC console on the Server.

in Documents - User Documents - Server Settings.

suniljain
Master
Master

During server down I donot think this link will work.

Not applicable
Author

Sunil,

Not during Serverdown but before Serverdown I wanted yesterday to download.

Philippe,

The solution with download does not work even. What I did is I logged in as a Custom user in accesspoint and tried to download to get the charts etc made by the custom user. But to my surprise I get only the Thick client of the Server without including the Personal charts of that user. But I can see the Personalcharts of the User when I login with the Custom user. There must be definite other way to get the reports by custom user. any Ideas?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I don't think there is any possibility as the custom created graphs on the server are stored into specific files (<application.qvw.SHARED ) which are not downloaded when you downlod the application (.qvw).

Maybe I am wrong, and someone more specialized with the Qlikview server could have a better answer.

Philippe