Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomas_skariah
Creator III
Creator III

on clicking the expression of pivot table or straight table it should divert me to another sheet

Hi,

Can anyone suggest,on clicking the expression of pivot table or straight table it should divert me to another sheet.

Regards

Tom

6 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Tom,

You can use Sheet Triggers by using keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + Alt + S) or Settings > Sheet Properties. Then you use the specific chart object (either pivot table or straight table) and use the OnActivate event. Finally, select the action type from Layout option and you can specify the SheetID or Activate Next Sheet. I'm attaching a simple example for your reference.

However, I'm assuming that you wanted to select the cells of pivot or staight table and then you wanted to jump to another sheet, is this right? If yes, do you want to keep the selections on the pivot/straight table or do you want to revert back?

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

thomas_skariah
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Deepak,I solved the issue.

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Deepak Vadithala <

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

That's great Tom. Please can you post the solution here? It will help other users in future.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

DV

thomas_skariah
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for that upadate deepak,below is the sample application.

Regards

Tom

Not applicable

Hi I have downloaded the sheet. Can you direct me where you have set the action that fires when I select a company to display the second sheet.

Not applicable

Hi, found it as a macro under Document Properties >> Field Event Triggers