Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

::Please Help:: How to reflect top 10 products of one chart in the other with different Expression.

Hi,
I have two bar charts with same dimenssion but different Expression and i am showing (largest 10 values with others) in my first chart, now what I want to display in my second chart is: I should get only those 10 bars which are present in my first chart and that to in the same order.
Thanks in Advance
Regards
Sagar Gupta
5 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This can be done with set analysis and the use of Rank().  Can you post your app as it's easier to demonstrate.

Thanks,

Jason

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am sorry to say that m not allowed to do that, but for better understanding i have attached the pics of my charts.

Thanks

Sagar Gupta

Not applicable
Author

A guy Suggested me this but its not working:

if(aggr(rank( Sum(if(Channel <>'Total' and (Product ='X' or Product='Y'),(Jan_Act+Feb_Act)))/1000000)<=10,Getcurrentfield(DrillDownGroupname)))

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Please detail current dimensions and expressions.

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Let's say you have a simple chart at the top which is Dimension=Region and Expression=Sum(Sales).  As you have done you could just have Top 10 and Others.  If you want your second chart to be any expression other than Sum(Sales) but only want to show for the top 10 regions as defined by top 10 Sum(Sales) values then:

=Count({<Region={"=Rank(Sum(Sales))<=10"} >} Sales)

In this example you are counting the different Sales lines, but only for those regions ranked 10 or higher for Sum(Sales)

Hope this helps,

Jason