Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Accesspoint on Mozilla firefox not working

Hi All,

I access the accesspoint link http://10.16.2.17/qlikview/index.htm in mozilla . . . The link changes to http://10.16.2.17/qlikview/login2.htm

I enter the login credentials, same as the my windows credentials.

Then it prompts me for login credentials in the accesspoint again. . when i give the same credentials it says wrong id password. . . . snapshot is below

HELP . . .

The Accesspoint link works fine on IE and google chrome. .

Capture.JPG

Thanks . . . .

Regards,

Viraj

Labels (1)
23 Replies
Not applicable
Author

It is exactly like the way u have written.

But it doens't work . .

Regards,

Viraj

Not applicable
Author

Hi. This could be my first post out here. If you have checked NTLM, then tell me are your Qlikview services using domain credentials to start ?

Not applicable
Author

Yes it is using domain credentials . . .

Not applicable
Author

You may be using NTLM and browser authentication method. If thats the case you have to login into your system first using your domain credentials whose access is provided on qlikview server. Then make following changes in your IE browser.

Click on Tools / Internet Options / Security Tab / Click on Internet and then on Custom Level. Scroll to end of list and select "Automatic logon using current username and password". Save settings and then try.

If you do not want to go through all the above, then on Qlikview server / Web Server / authentication tab, change login type and NTLM and select 'Alternate Login Page'. You will be displayed a login page irrelevant of login on your desktop / laptop.

Not applicable
Author

You may be using NTLM and browser authentication method. If thats the case you have to login into your system first using your domain credentials whose access is provided on qlikview server. Then make following changes in your IE browser.

Click on Tools / Internet Options / Security Tab / Click on Internet and then on Custom Level. Scroll to end of list and select "Automatic logon using current username and password". Save settings and then try.

If you do not want to go through all the above, then on Qlikview server / Web Server / authentication tab, change login type and NTLM and select 'Alternate Login Page'. You will be displayed a login page irrelevant of login on your desktop / laptop.

Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Did that . . Still doesn't work in Mozilla . . absolutely no change . .  .

Not applicable
Author

Check on IE or Chrome

Not applicable
Author

It has been working perfectly fine . IE and Chrome . . all the while . .

Not applicable
Author

IE and Chrome browsers have the ability to perform browser based authentication. Chrome shares IE settings in ‘under hood’. I suggest you change to NTLM authentication and in login address use ‘Alternate Login Page (web address)’. After making the above changes (check screenshot), use following URL to login.

http://localhost/qlikview/login2.htm

Substitute localhost with your IP address.