Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show Conditional

Hi,

I have got a container with 2 tabs in it each having 1 chart . Now I have a few text boxes that only need to be displayed when one of the charts/tabs is opened and not the other.

How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Look at the screenshot below. hope that helps...conditional_show.png

Not applicable
Author

It would be nice if you could set a variable when changing tabs in a container (and then use the suggestion aboumejjjane mentions), but as far as i know, you cannot create an action for a 'tab change'.

Not applicable
Author

Aboummejjane - I know where it is. I need to know the condition that needs to be applied.

michelkr - You are right. The object level triggers dont exist anymore in v11.

Thx guys!

vdacanay
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have a similar situation and worked around it with buttons that set variables.  For instance, I created a button for each of the 2 different subject areas, Consumer and B2B.  Each button changes the value for the variable vDisplayGroup appropriately.  Then, for all of the objects I want displayed for the Consumer subject, I set the show conditional where vDisplayGroup = "Consumer".  We're on version 11 and only use the Ajax client.

-Vince

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Vince. i did a similar thing. Created 2 buttons and added actions to minimize and restore the objects I want on each button. Cheers