Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Avg Time Period For A given Item

Dear

All.

Help me in the folloing scenario.

Kindly find the Attachments.

Thanks,

Mukram.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I created a new field in the script that allows to order your second dimesion ProcedureID accordingly.

Thus I think the first expression should work fine now, not 100% sure about the second (the average).

Regards,

Stefan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Mukram,

If you use above(total), you will get the previous line disregarding the column sections (new ItemID).

I would suggest that you remove the CreationDate from the dimensions, using an Expression instead (it's a 1:1 relation to ProcedureID anyway, right?), then your Delta ProcedureTime expression could look like

=Interval((CreationDate)-Above( CreationDate))

and the average ProcedureTime:

=Interval(avg(total<ItemID> aggr((CreationDate)-Above( CreationDate),ItemID,ProcedureID)))

To make the last expression work, your ProcedureIDs should have the correct load order (chronological), as in your input file (because aggr() will order by load order).

See also attached,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Dear,

Swuehi.

Thank you for your Reply.

i will clear one thing.

The Item is Moving from source to Destination by passing through the diffrent ProcedureID's.

when an item is moving from One ProcedureID To another ProcedureID i need to calculate time interval between those two ProcedureID's, and at the end of that of the ProdedureID i need to calculate Total Avg time to reach the Item From Source to Destination.

in below attached  you can see the Item Movments, from Different ProcedureID's.

and May be sometimes ProcedureID's are not Order.means

an item can move first ProcedureID=54 then ProcedureID=35 and so on.

below  attached is the scenario of the ItemID=107 which is moving from Different ProceDureID's.

when item is move from ProcedureID=35 to 38 i need the Time Difference.(00:00:03)    (3 seconds) and so on.

Thanks,

Mukram.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

I created a new field in the script that allows to order your second dimesion ProcedureID accordingly.

Thus I think the first expression should work fine now, not 100% sure about the second (the average).

Regards,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Dear,

Swuehi.

Thanks for help.

yes first expression is working 100% correct and full filling my requirement.

Thanks,

Mukram.