Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView PDF Report Distribution

Hi All,

If I purchase the PDF report Distribution offered by QlikView, will I be able to send those outputs to users that don't have qlikview license? I'm thinking about sending emails to outside clients as we are monitering some of their services and they are looking for better performance reporting on those devices.

Regards,

Alex Peasley

4 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Yes, you will be able to send the PDF output to any user. A QV license is not required for the recipient.

Not applicable
Author

Okay, thats good to know. Now, when a report is generated in PDF form, is the report still dynamic? As in can the customer name, or month be changed by the user? Or can it only be distributed in static form?

Denis_Brajkovic
Former Employee
Former Employee

Each pdf distribution is a static view of the current figures you have available. That is the general answer. Your distribution should reflect what the user is interested in seeing. So make sure the report covers their needs

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob,

Do you know if ReportDistribution can be launched according to an external flag?

regards

Chris