Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sheet level restrictions not working in Accesspoint

Hi All,

I have an issue of sheet level restriction. The restriction is working fine on developer version but as sson as I try to open the report through Accesspoint, it is not restricting the data as it should be.

I have checked "Initial data reduction based on Section Access". I tried with checking "Strict exclusion", it is not allowing to open the report at accesspoint.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

BR,

Neha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Neha,

The thing is that you need some data in your model linked to each group. Check the example where I've just created a dummy table and now it works all right with your excel file.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Neha,

What condition are you using in the sheet properties? How is your section access table formed? Strict Exclusion will deny access to any user that has not been properly identified and has related data in the data model. Note that both fields and values in Section Access must be uppercase.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

PFA.

BR// Neha

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Neha,

The thing is that you need some data in your model linked to each group. Check the example where I've just created a dummy table and now it works all right with your excel file.

Hope that helps.

Miguel