Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table box selection

Hi,

in a my report I have more list boxes and one table box. When I select a value for each list box in the table box I can see only the refererred rows. Is it possible to see the selected rows in green colour and the other ones in gray colour without deleting the unselected rows in the table box?

Thanks

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

in a table you cant do that (i think 😛 )

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello Andy,

That's not possible. You can configure that in the listbox (show excluded values) but not in the table box, where you can show either excluded or included values, but not both at the same time. I'd work that around creating a straight table instead.

Hope that helps.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

but in table chart I must manage data as dimensions and measures. At least I need to show a code and the related description.

Thanks

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

You can use set analysis, the Only() function and 1 or TOTAL in the set analysis to show all values. Without a sample code I cannot go further.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel.

Even if this is an old discussion, I'd be interested to know more about your suggestion to use Set Analysis to achieve what Andy needed.

Can you show me using the sample in attachment (table chart "Sells")?

Thank you ver y much

Fabrizio

Not applicable
Author

you can use this one

Not applicable
Author

Thank you!

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Fabrizio,

I guess you mean showing all values in the straight table regardless selections made in the two listboxes. If that is right, use the following.

Sum({1} Sell)

The chart will always show all values, although you make selections in the listboxes.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

P.S.: Do not hesitate to open a new thread and linking to old ones ("I have been checking this thread and I have a similar issue"), instead of "reviving" old posts that are no longer active.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel.

Yes, exactly what I was looking for.

And thank you for the hint about the new thread as well.

Regards

Fabrizio