Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

reload scheduling

Hi all

I am new in Qlik view , I need to scheduled the Script Reload for each 30 min. That means the document should be reloaded at each 30 min.

how can you help me ? please hold my hand.

Thanks,

nasim

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Do you mean relaoding it without qlikview server?

If so, you can use windows scheduled tasks to run a batch file (which will reload qlikview) periodically.

Pls see my blog post:

http://quickdevtips.blogspot.com/2012/06/qlikview-how-to-refresh-data.html

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bilge

Thanks for your attention to my quary , let me explain the case for . I am trying to scheduled the script reload with qlik view 11 , I have qlik view 11 desktop with QV server and 5 web client licence(qlik view server with 5 Cal's license).

i am trying to provide the alerts for my dashboard in order to do this the document has to reload every 30 minut. do know how can i scheduled my document to reload without windows chedule ?

Thanks

Nasim

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Unfortunately, I do not have a chance to look at a qlikview server and I do not remember how to do it by heart.

Sorry, hope some else answers.

Regards,

Lee_Matthews
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Nasim

I have publisher installed, so my setup might be a little different to yours, but the reload schedule is determined by the trigger that you create for the task. Create a trigger and select the hourly option. Then configure the trigger to run every 0 hours 30 minutes.