Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

When selecting more than 6 months, current selection box is showing the month not selected

Hi All,

I have attached a applicaion, in which i have created a straight table with some details. When i select first 6 months (Jan till June) the table is showing the details for the selected month. But when i select more than 6 months( example Jan till july) it is showing the month which are not selected. How can i fix this.

Regards,

Gerard

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi,

Let use Conditional in Hide/Show by SubStringCount(GetFieldSelections(Month,',',100),'Jan')>0

See sample attached file.

Do let me know after you tesed.

Regards,

Sokkorn

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi,

Let use Conditional in Hide/Show by SubStringCount(GetFieldSelections(Month,',',100),'Jan')>0

See sample attached file.

Do let me know after you tesed.

Regards,

Sokkorn

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sokkorn,

Its working perfectly, thanks a lot. I have attached the same application with one more table chart. I dont know how to make those two charts into one, by using a spinner. Since dimension that we are using is vendor name in both the charts. Only expression differs and they are amount corresponding to month and Invoice number corresponding to month. I have included sum and avg also. Since i need it.

Regards,

Gerard

Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi Gerard,

Let check in the new attached file.

Do let me know if you need more support.

Regards,

Sokkorn

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sokkorn,

The problem is i want that chart to have a spinner. The spinner should have amount and invoice number. So that i can select any of one of them. Along with it i want to see the sum and average of it.

Regards,

Gerard

Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi Gerard,

I'm still not understand what you want to achieve event I try to read your msg more than 5 times. Can you manipulate the end result you looking for? If can send me the screenshot you need to achieve.

Regards,

Sokkorn

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sokkorn,

Pic 1 gives the Sum of amount

Pic1.png

Pic 2 gives the count of invoice number

Pic2.png

Above pic are just a example. I want a single chart with a spinner for Sum of amount and Count of spinner.

Regards,

Gerard