Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
retrocolor
Partner - Contributor III

Can't access Access Point

Hello,

I have a server with 5 user CALs and I am trying to use the Active Directory users to set them (64 bit Server v11 IR). Although I assign them trough the management console they can not access the Access Point. When I use a local computer user everything is fine but domain users cannot authenticate successfully.

What could be my problem. Where I could be wrong? Can anybody help me?

Thank you in advance!

Radi

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Dimitrova,

Make sure users are typing user name in DOMAIN\USERNAME format in Access Point.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

What error do they receive? Do they get a login box

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
retrocolor
Author

Hi,

I tried using DOMAIN\USERNAME or just the NAME but the users can't authenticate successfully. They get a windows login box and it seems as they enter wrong cridentials. They don't get an error.

Radi

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would contact support. It is hard to tell what the issue is without seeing how everything is setup.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

is the firewall on the server running?

disable them

Regards