Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david_ze
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlikview server: too many document CALs assigned

Hi all,
I've just re-installed a QV enterprise server.
I'm trying to add new Documents CAL user and the system is not allowing me to do it.
The message I got is: "Too many document CALs assigned

I'll appreciate your advice on how to solve this.

Regards
David

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi David,

Check your other post answer, and check as well in the QMC if you have enough licenses available (QMC, Documents, User Documents, click on any document, tab Document CALs, "Document CALs Not Allocated on Server".

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable

Hi Miguel,

with SR1 of QV Server 11, there is no tab document cal. i can only see this tab on documents where i have already registered some document cals.

do you know how to handle this with new documents?

chris

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Chris,

Are there available Document CALs in the server to be assigned? If not, then the tab might not appear. If yes, try renaming the .Shared and .Meta files corresponding to that file and let the QlikView Server recreate them. Make sure as well that your license is OK and properly upgraded to work with version 11.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Anonymous
Not applicable

PATH:  QMC, Documents, User Documents, click on any document, tab Document CALs  -> 

In the section DOCUMETS CALS

under the voice "Number of CALs allocated to this Document"  you can set the number of document that can be assigned. If the voice is 0, set the value to 1 and try again.

Hope that helps.

Luca