cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excel Not Working - Urgent

Hi,

I have copied some objects from my qlikview model, into aExcel sheet. It works fine the first time.

But when I save the excel worksheet and then try to reopen the file again, Excel just hangs on me.

Any Help will be appreciated...

Kind Regards 

Razak

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Dreamer,

What type of object are you copying into Excel, also does it link back to a "lot" of data?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I found out the problem.

I was cloning a chart object, since it was in a container, so I copied the cloned object and pasted it in the excel worksheet, But then I deleted the cloned object, which is causing the document not to open.

Will you know a way around this i.e I need to provide the client, the function of copying the chart in a container so It can be put into Excel?

Kind Regards

Razak

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

For both your Excel and PowerPoint issues, can you copy the chart as an image and paste into Excel or PowerPoint?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Pasting the charts as an image is no problem, but I want to copy the object so user can interact with it, I have searched the forum and it seems the only way to copy an object in a container, is to create a clone of it, which I do not want the user doing in accesspoint.

Kind Regards

Razak