Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Current selection box is not displaying month in proper order

Hi All,

I have attached a sample application, It opens with default selection of completed months of current year(2012- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May). Functionality is working properly, but in the current selection box , it displays the month in alphabetic order(Apr, Feb, Jan, Mar, May). How can i fix this? Please provide a solution.

Regards,

Gerard

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

The answer I find on this is to use the DUAL function when deriving your month field, however, you should bear in mind that a selections bos will always show you values according to the order in which you select the values, so if you randomly select Apr, then Jan, then May, then Feb the current selections box will show them in that order, and I don't think  there's a way to stop that.

Regards,

Nigel.

qvw_answer.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi

The answer I find on this is to use the DUAL function when deriving your month field, however, you should bear in mind that a selections bos will always show you values according to the order in which you select the values, so if you randomly select Apr, then Jan, then May, then Feb the current selections box will show them in that order, and I don't think  there's a way to stop that.

Regards,

Nigel.

qvw_answer.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Regards,

Nigel.