Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Intensity of sales

Hi All,

Can some one help me to create the combo in such a way that i can show the intensity of the sales happened from starting date to till date. Like that it is show below in the image.

For your information, for sales value you can use SalValue, i want to show the intensity for the logged in user i mean the logged in manufacturer(mfacname). for the period you can use Date of whatever the field available there.

to login to the application use userid:0010012021,password:c2info99

you can also refer for more information about this chart in share qlikview option in the qlikview website. document name is "FinanceControlling" tab name is "balance" and the object name is "intesity of investment". Hope you will go through this and give some solution for mine also.

error loading image

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I am unable to open this document (I think i can able to help you out in this.)

Bhushan N

Not applicable
Author

Are you facing the problem even after typing the userid and password which i had given???

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jain ,

I am facing some strange problem with your document.

Once i keyed Login & Pwd , my Qlikview turned to "Personal Edition" from "Licesed Edition" . I again need to assign in server to get my permission.

Although its looks very strange , but its happening . And i dont know how to put this query in Forum ?? Sad .

Bhushan N

( bnirgude @ gmail com )

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bhusan!

Yes! That's strange problem. You need to report it to the QlikView Team. By the way that application was initially developed in personal edition only. Later my manager installed the license to it and after that i did few changes. Is that problem is happening as i designed in personal edition?

This sort of problem need to be posted in the forum.

By the way can you help me out to create chart for intensity of sales?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bhusan!

Seems you have not posted anything about the problem which you were facing. Have you shared this problem with your qlikview sales guy? If you got any solution for this please do let me know what was that.

Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

hi,

There is some problem with your application when i open it no fields are being shown and nothing comes up.

regards,

Varun

Not applicable
Author

Hi Varun!

Is it so! Any error message you are getting? You are not getting the login screen?

I tried opening the same document which i have attached. There is no problem at all. It is working fine here. So let me know the exact problem.

Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jain ,

We are taking this issue with Qliktech, India. Will update you if we got anything to hear from them. We have quite a few other issues too for them Wink

Currently i am away from my office , so got limited access for RnD (@client) , so may be able reply within few days .

Bhushan N

Not applicable
Author

hi jain,

I am using QV 9 no error message comes up, the application opens up but the application does not show up the data(fields).