Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reducing loading time

Aftyer spendin a few hours checking in the Forum and the help file, I give up. Can somebody help me with this: I need to load datas from a huge DB. So, in a way to save time in the loading process, and that I don't need all the data's I try to work with the where comand. I try a lot of way to insert this "where" in my script, but no luck in do it work. Here is my script:
SET ThousandSep=',';SET DecimalSep='.';SET MoneyThousandSep=',';SET MoneyDecimalSep='.';SET MoneyFormat='$#,##0.00;-$#,##0.00';SET TimeFormat='hh:mm:ss TT';SET DateFormat='DD/MM/YYYY';SET TimestampFormat='DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss[.fff] TT';SET MonthNames='Ene;Feb;Mar;Abr;May;Jun;Jul;Ago;Sep;Oct;Nov;Dic';SET DayNames='Lun;Mar;Mi�;Jue;Vie;S�b;Dom';ODBC CONNECT TO [Qlik view Capital Humano] (XUserId is XEPCSCRIXCVB, XPassword is KdKOeSRMXDfB);CAPITAL_HUMANO:LOAD Idregistro, Empresa, EmpFicha as Ficha, EmpFechaingreso, EmpFechaBaja, EmpEstadoEmpleado,.... AsgContrato, FechaActualizacion, DAY("FechaActualizacion") AS [DAY], WEEK("FechaActualizacion") AS [WEEK], Day(FechaActualizacion) & '-' & Month(FechaActualizacion) AS FechaDMI, MONTH("FechaActualizacion") AS [MONTH];SQL SELECT *FROM EDW.dbo.Empleados;Store CAPITAL_HUMANO into cAPITAL_HUMANO_2010.qvd;
I would like to select some dates from the field FechaActualizacion (imestampFormat) I'm sure about the syntax of the date I want to select. I try this: SQL SELECT * where [FechaActualizacion] = '07/01/2010 12:00:00 a.m.' and where [FechaActualizacion] = '02/02/2010 12:00:00 a.m.' Can somebody tell me how to do it? I will really apreciate any help in solving this isue. Patrick
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Naren, thanks, I�m getting close.... but still have a problem: when I wrote this
SQL SELECT *FROM EDW.dbo.Empleados where FechaActualizacion </body>

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Dewaegep,

As you say,your syntax is write ,i suggest you to try like

select * from table

where date>=' ' and date <= ' ' ; pls make sure formate of date is supporting your date formate.

regard's

Naren.

Not applicable
Author

Naren, thanks, I�m getting close.... but still have a problem: when I wrote this
SQL SELECT *FROM EDW.dbo.Empleados where FechaActualizacion </body>
Not applicable
Author

intenta con

SQL SELECT * from ... where [FechaActualizacion] between '07/01/2010' and '02/02/2010'