Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter data

I have the following output on the dashboard

Material       Inventory Qty        Safety Stock        Bookings Qty     Excess Inventory Qty    Excess Inventory $

ABC                    1000                    500                       200             1000-500-200 = 300           $100

XYZ                     100                      500                       200                       (600)                        ($250)

How can i filter the data such that it shows only those rows that have a positive value in the excess inventory column and excess inventory $ column?

3 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi,

Try this,

= if(([Inventory Qty] - [Safety Stock] - [Booking Qty]) > 0, ([Inventory Qty] - [Safety Stock] - [Booking Qty]))

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

I currently use this expression but it still displays material XYZ with no value in the excess inventory qty column. I don't want to display the material at all if the excess inventory quantity is negative.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Depending on the kind of controller, you may tell it to hide null values using the formula passed by

Mayil Vahanan Ramasamy

check the post "damn you zero and nulls" on http://qlikman.blogspot.com.br/