Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"No Server" Message in Qv 11

Good day everybody.

i use QV (v11)
i'm facing a "no server" error some time i reach the access point.
i found that QVS@qlickview-shoab in Qlikview Management Consoel is disconnected at the same time.

for Solving the Problem i must restart QVS service in windows services.
then it work correct for two or three daye.
and repeat the problem.

can somebodody help me please?

25 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

What does the Windows Event Viewer says about the errors when the services are disconnected? Are you running more than one QlikView Server on the same network without clustering?

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel
the Windows Event Viewer says anythings when the services are disconnected.
We Are running two QlikView Server on Our network and they don't relate with them.
(one of them exist in seprate Vlan)

Thank you for your answer

Fred

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Are you using the same license on both servers? Can you attach the QVS event log?

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill

No, we aren't.We are using the different license on each server.
i am providing QVS event log for you.
a warning that Exists in QVS event log and i think the problem originate from it, is:

'**************
Warning 6/30/2012 6:06:13 AM QlikViewServer 500 None "The description for Event ID 500 from source QlikViewServer cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Document Load: The document E:\Qv Application\DWH.qvw failed to load because of no access [15].
'**************

and another one:

'**************

Information 6/30/2012 7:44:47 AM QlikViewWebServer 0 None Service started successfully.
Information 6/30/2012 7:44:40 AM QlikViewWebServer 0 None Service stopped successfully.
Error 6/30/2012 7:44:39 AM .NET Runtime 1026 None Application: QVWebServer.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.ApplicationException
Stack:
   at System.Net.HttpListener.BeginGetContext(System.AsyncCallback, System.Object)
   at QlikView.AccessPoint.HttpServiceComponent.HandleRequest(System.IAsyncResult)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr)
   at System.Net.ListenerAsyncResult.WaitCallback(UInt32, UInt32, System.Threading.NativeOverlapped*)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(System.Object)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode, CleanupCode, System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32, UInt32, System.Threading.NativeOverlapped*)

Error 6/30/2012 7:38:40 AM QlikViewServer 300 None "The description for Event ID 300 from source QlikViewServer cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

Restart: Server aborted trying to recover by restart. Reason for restart: Internal inconsistency, type D, detected."
Error 6/30/2012 7:38:39 AM QlikViewServer 300 None "The description for Event ID 300 from source QlikViewServer cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

Restart: Server aborted trying to recover by restart. Reason for restart: Internal inconsistency, type D, detected."

'**************

Fred
Best regard

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is the real problem "Reason for restart: Internal inconsistency, type D, detected." It would appear that QVS is restarting when the user is hitting the website. You need to find out what is causing the above. There might be more information in the QVS event log.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,
thank you for your reply.

I put any event log that i saw in the QVS event log.
If i reinstall Server (OS and Qlikview Server),is it possible to solve the problem?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

The inconsistency is normally an issue with one of the documents that QVS has open. This can cause all types of problems. When you restart the QVS you are clearing all the documents that QVS has open. You need to try to find the QVW that is causing the issue and correct the problem.

Bill

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

I only have one QVW document in QVS.

I usually see below message in the QVS event log.

'The document E:\Qv Application\DWH.qvw failed to load because of no access [15]'

Fred

Not applicable
Author

On the assumption you have the services all running correctly, I would try restarting QVS and Web services first, if that fails to cure the problem copy the LEF file save it elsewhere and delete the LEF file and apply the LEF again in QMC or QMEC once more, this should fix your problem.

Hope this helps?

Thanks Steve