Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
archana_g
Partner - Contributor III

how to change the font color of a straight table column headers?

hi all

iam new to qlikview. i need a help i want to change the font color of the column names in the straight table. i checked out the ways discussed in the community but it did not work. settings->user preferences->design->always show design menu items. then i chose the custom format cell option n changed the color but the text color did not change...

what should i do please help...

thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I tried for straight table, it not works.  But when I tried converting it to Pivot table and it works.  May be this is an issue.

So, first temporarily convert your table to Pivot apply styles required and convert table back to straight table.

Hope attached file helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Archana,

Try this

http://community.qlik.com/message/217131#217131

Hope this helps you in solving.

Regards,

Jagan.

archana_g
Author

hi jagan,

thanks for the help. but i have mentioned in my post that this method did not work.. if you get any other answer please share it.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Archana,

Try this way

1) Document Properties -> General -> Styling Mode (Set as Advanced)

2) Enable Design Grid (ctrl + g) or by clicking with mouse

3) Click right button of your mouse on placing the pointer on the header of the table Click on "Custom format Cell" now select the color and font you wish.

This is the way I usually do, i you have any problems can you attach your sample file.

Regards,

Jagan.

archana_g
Author

Hi  Jagan,

Thanks again but even this solution did not work. the text remains the same no change in font color.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I tried for straight table, it not works.  But when I tried converting it to Pivot table and it works.  May be this is an issue.

So, first temporarily convert your table to Pivot apply styles required and convert table back to straight table.

Hope attached file helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

archana_g
Author

Jagan,

Thanks a lot.. this worked...

Regards

Archana