Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Inserting country flags in report

Hi All,

I have a straight table which has sales figures for almost 100 countries. I want to insert the image of their national  flags in front of the respective countries. Is there any way of doing it?

Thanks

Anirban

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anirban,

Sure can. You can use Bundle load to include the images in the .qvw file and load them like this for example:

FlagFiles:

bundle info load

CountryCode,

'Images\Flags\Png\'&CountryCode&'.png' as FilenameFlag

resident CountryCodes;

In this example I have a number of png images with the flags named after the country codes, like DE.png for Germany etc.

Then in my straight table I can call the image related to the countrycode using this:

='qmem://CountryCode/' & CountryCode

Not applicable
Author

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately its not working for me. Let me explain you my condition. I have a folder in which i have all the flags with their country code for eg- Germany - de.png. And i have a separate excel sheet in which i have the country code which is our company specific. For eg - GERMANY , ITALY..all in upper cases.

So how do i go about it, so when i click on the country code specified in my list i can get the respective country flag?

Quick suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Anirban