Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Percentage in Pivot tables

Hi there, my first post in this community. I am quite new to qlikview and my question is very easy for the more experienced to answer.

I have a pivot table and i want to calculate the percentages of every column and every sub total compared to the General Total of the table.

I include  jpegs of my data and the result that i want to achieve.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Hope i become an expert in Qlikview to be able to help others who are new like i am now!!!Pivot_Table.JPGPivot_Table_correct.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try this expression

=Count(Active_Users) / Count(TOTAL Active_Users)

Else if you are using Straight table then try using Relative option in Expression tab.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi,

Try this,

=Expression for achieve Number_of_active_users / total of Number_of_active_users

For example

=Count(User)/Count(total User)

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try this expression

=Count(Active_Users) / Count(TOTAL Active_Users)

Else if you are using Straight table then try using Relative option in Expression tab.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Experts,

I am new for QlikView, I'd like to request you to learn for each and evrything on QlikView, so request you send any study materials on it. My personal email id: deva.manu1@gmail.com . Waiting for your response AEAP.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Manohar

Not applicable
Author

Thank you both for your quick replies. What you both proposed did the job perfectly!

Thank you both again!

Now for another question:

I know that there is an option in qlikview to show the totals above or below the table data.

How can i show, in a new column below the table data the same totals but in percentages?

Thank you in advance for any answers.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Can you come up with an examle? 

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Of course.

Here you are

table.JPG

Thank you.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I think this is not possible as per my knowledge.  But you can create another chart which displays percentages only.

Regards,

Jagan.