Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display expression values inside a bar in bar chart

Hi All,

Doubt 1 : I want to display the values of the expression inside a bar in bar chart. I tried options like Test in Chart, values on data points .

Attached is the qvw file. Also I am giving a link (desired output format) : http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=1sJvxRHX3JR1RM:&imgrefu...

Doubt 2: Also, I want to know how to get the axes shown on the qlikview chart. I select show grid but that only shows grids inside the chart not the x axis and y axis. Is there an option to get the axes.

Doubt 3 : Is there a way to append a symbol to the text shown on X axis or Y axis???

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Ok.

May be I can modify the expression itself so that value generated is less in width.

Not applicable
Author

Mayil,

Is there an option to control the size(width) of the bar in bar chart??

Not applicable
Author

Well the option width under caption is to increase the window size of the entire bar chart. I want to increase the width of the bar without changing the frame size of the bar chart

MayilVahanan

Hi,

In Expression divide by Million and used in the  Properties -> Number -> Symbol as (M)..

So the chart is appear something like below..

Hope it helps   

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Uday,

Increase width of the chart, so that the bar width is also automatically increased.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

thanks for the reply. But I want to increase the width of the bar without increasing the width of the chart.

Thanks!

MayilVahanan

Hi,

I think for bar width alone in bar chart is not possible. So you can change the width of the chart. Did u try for divide by million .. I think that can useful for your requirement

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.