Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to display gauge in straight table column?

Hi,

I have recently installed Qlik View 9.0 Personal Edition and started working on Qlik View.

I am developing a straight table chart which contains columns being populated from an Oracle DB table. One of the columns in that table relates with status values which needs to show up as red if missed, green if loose and pink if tight. I am enclosing example screenshot of my current display below for clarity purposes.

error loading image

I am currently displaying the background colors of that column with the expected color and the text as well.

I understand that gauges can also be used to display these background colors along with text.

Can anybody help me how to use gauges in a column of straight table for this purpose so that both color and text also get displayed via gauges?

Please inform me if any of you need any further clarifications.

Appreciate any inputs for this.

Thanks and Regards

Anurag

1 Reply
kji
Employee
Employee

You can choose to display an expression in an alternate way by switching the Representation on the Expressions tab, but i dont think it will wisplay as both text and gauge unless you want to make 2 identical exoressions with differing representaions.