Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Allow/Move Size unchecked but object still moving

I have created a set of List Boxes and have unchecked the "Allow/Move Size" option, so that the object should not be moved or resized. However it is still allowing to be moved or rezied. We are on Build Number 9.0.7320.7, SR2.

This has never happened with me in the past. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Will appreciate any feedback on this.

Thanks

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I dont have the problem in SR4. Maybe an upgrade will help.

JS

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

See if you have "Admin override security" in document prioperties.

jcarpenter9
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I think I have the same problem. I'm using 9.00.7646.9 SR6 64-bit Edition. I was making a lot of changes to the sheet objects to make their size and position consistent and during that process the "allow move/copy" checkbox stopped having any effect. I tried the object properties checkbox and the document properties checkbox, but neither one works any longer. It appears to be a problem of corruption within the QVW document. I have resolved it before by creating a blank QVW and copying all the objects into it, but that is laborious.

I am attaching a reduced copy of the QVW. Please open it, try the following, and post your results:

1. First, can you move sheet objects around using the mouse?
  2. Second, when you change the "allow move/copy" setting, does it affect the object's behavior?