Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Change text color...if the value of the first column is null, it failed to work??

Hi all,I am trying to change text color. But found that if the value of the first column is null, it failed to work.

I find the solution from the other forum and I do follow the sugestion uncheck "suppress zero values". But it's still not work in my case.

I use this code in set text color:

if((mid(FICO_NodeGroup,1,3)='TTL') or (FICO_NodeGroup='STTL')

And I have two expression:

1)

IF(ISNULL(SUM({$<$(eFICO_Indicator_Actual)>} FICO_AMOUNT_CY/vFICO_Format))
SUM({$<$(eFICO_Indicator_Actual)>} FICO_AMOUNT_CY/vFICO_Format))

2)

IF(BEFORE(SUM({$<$(eFICO_BaseNode),$(eFICO_Indicator_Actual)>} TOTAL<FICO.Curr_Period,FICO_BRANCH_NAME,FICO_DIST_CHANNEL_NAME,PART_HIERARCHY4_NAME,FICO_PROFIT_CCTR_NAME,PRCTR_Grp,FICO_COST_CCTR_NAME,CCTR_Grp> FICO_AMOUNT_CY/vFICO_Format),0)=0
BEFORE(SUM({$<$(eFICO_Indicator_Actual)>} FICO_AMOUNT_CY/vFICO_Format),0)
/BEFORE(SUM({$<$(eFICO_BaseNode),$(eFICO_Indicator_Actual)>} TOTAL<FICO.Curr_Period,FICO_BRANCH_NAME,FICO_DIST_CHANNEL_NAME,PART_HIERARCHY4_NAME,FICO_PROFIT_CCTR_NAME,PRCTR_Grp,FICO_COST_CCTR_NAME,CCTR_Grp> FICO_AMOUNT_CY/vFICO_Format),0))

Am I do something wrong?

Could anyone suggest the solution for me?

Regards.

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I try on straight table and it's work good. But in pivot table,it's not work.

Not applicable
Author

I changed the chart type to Pivot in the properties, and whilst I couldn't understand the content, the colour formatting was still evident.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your respond GraemeB and sorry for my english languageAngel

From the file, you can see row number 50. It's not change color from black to blue.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

lol - your English is certainly better than my knowledge if yours Smile

On row 50 in the pivot table I'm looking at the dimension name is in black, however the Amt for 2010 show's in blue.

The logic in the dimensions to change the text colour looks sound.

Sorry !

Not applicable
Author

Thank you GraemeB, I think the script in dimension is the right code cause when I try on straight table it has no problem. But in pivot table still not work in some case.

Could anyone tell me, is this bug??

Or anyone has the suggestion for this problem?

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

May be this is a bug in pivot table?