Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Text object info disappears in container object

Hi,

I have a strange awkward problem with text objects in a container object.

On a certain period selection, suddenly for no reason the info on the screen disappears and the next time I select the same period the info is there again. Sometimes it happens 2 times after each other sometimes it take a while before this strange behavior comes back.

Also reloading the grid brings  the information back.

The information in bold is just plain text and needs to be showed unconditional so I can't think of any reason why it disappears.

If I access the same .qvw via a webbrowser the problem is not there.

Missing info

missinginfo.gif

Normal

notmissinginfo.gif

Is this a known problem and is there something I can do to solve this problem.

Regards,

Gerrit

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have seen this behavior.  But I have only seen while using the QlikView desktop.  I believe in AJAX the data always displays.  To correct this quirk, I have been hitting "save" which obviously saves the document, but also seems to be the easiest way to refresh the objects inside the container.

Not sure if this is a documented bug or not.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have seen this behavior.  But I have only seen while using the QlikView desktop.  I believe in AJAX the data always displays.  To correct this quirk, I have been hitting "save" which obviously saves the document, but also seems to be the easiest way to refresh the objects inside the container.

Not sure if this is a documented bug or not.

Not applicable
Author

Aaron,

Thanks for your reply.

End users in our company use AJAX and from your answer I see that they will not face the problem.

Probably a bug, but obviously with no major consequenses.

Regards,

Gerrit