Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problems to setup authentification thru Active Directory (LDAP)

Hello,

I am using QV 9 and try to setup the authentification thru LDAP.

I put the LDAP Address in the Active Directory Tab , but it does not seem to access LDPA for the authentification.

In the logs, I can see the initial connection to LDAP from DSC but whem I log into the server , It accept only local users.

Can someone has a good receipe on how to make it work.

Thanks a lot.

Philippe

18 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Philippe, I can't find the document you mentioned. Can you please send it to me directly? doron.reichenberg@retalix.com

Not applicable
Author

Philippe can you please share the information @   priya.kakarla@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Priya

Not applicable
Author

Hello Priya,

Sorry for the late answer.

Go on my page and you will be able to access the document (word doc.)

Philippe

Not applicable
Author

Phillippe, we are new QV users, and would benefit greatly from your document relative to Group set up using AD. Can you send me the doc or link?

Thanks, Jim 

Not applicable
Author

Phillippe, we are new QV users, and would benefit greatly from your document relative to Group set up using AD. Can you send me the doc or link?

Thanks, Jim 

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Jim 

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Jim 

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Jim 

Not applicable
Author

Hi Philippe.

Just to confirm, is the document the one with title "Setting up Group access restriction in QV 9.doc" under your Documents section located here http://community.qlik.com/people/philmot62?view=documents ?

Thank you for the clarification

Fabrizio