Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Allow copying objects from Accesspoint

Does anyone know how to allow the copying of charts and objects from Accesspoint.

It doesn't seem like this is allowed when viewing documents from Accesspoint.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Ashley,

Yes, that's a document wise setting. Open the QVW file in QlikView, go to the Settings menu, Document Properties, Security tab, and uncheck "Allow Export". Save the file in the server. You shouldn't be allowed now to export any object.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Ashley,

Do you mean copying to another sheet? If so, you need to set shared objects in both the document (Settings menu, Document Properties, Server) and the server (QMC, System, Setup, QlikView Servers, expand and click on yours, Documents tab).

Or do you mean exporting? Make sure that the Document Properties, Security tab allows to export objects as well.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel

I mean exporting, it won't let you export when your in Accesspoint, it will allow it if you open the source document in Qlikview but not from the web browser.  I have Allow Creation of Server Objects on but I noticed on the publisher server that there is no place to allow the copying of objects?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Ashley,

Yes, that's a document wise setting. Open the QVW file in QlikView, go to the Settings menu, Document Properties, Security tab, and uncheck "Allow Export". Save the file in the server. You shouldn't be allowed now to export any object.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

I went to the document properties but there is no security tab in there.

Is it possible the developer can hide this tab, I didn't develop this document I just manage it.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Ashley,

Yes, indeed. It's very usual that some of the document properties or sheet properties are not available to users. Are you using section access to open the document?

Miguel