Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filters on a table / Complex bar chart ?

Dear all,

Could you please help me to find a solution to this following situation :

I have a table that includes the data related to Calls (I'm working in a support and maintenance departement) following values :

CallId
CreationDateClosureDate
A12/01/201115/10/2011
B16/01/201217/01/2012
C17/01/2012
D18/01/201212/02/2012
E12/02/201212/03/2012
F13/03/2012
G14/04/2012

Closure date is null when the call is not closed

Q1 : I would like to display 3 tables objects :

Table1 : that will give the list of created calls on the selected period (Month and Year : in two selection lists)
Example : if I select year=2012 it will give B C D E F G

Example : if I select year=2012 and month=1 it will give B C D

Table2 : that will give the list of closed calls on the selected period (Month and Year : in two selection lists)
Example : if I select year=2012 it will give B D E

Example : if I select year=2012 and month=1 it will give B

Table3 : that will give the list of calls that are (/were) open on the last day of the last month of the selected period (Month and Year : in two selection lists). Later on, this will allow me to get the monthly evolution of the open calls (photos at the end of each month).

Example : if I select year=2012 and month=1 it will give C D (these calls created before the 31/01/2012 were still opened on the 31/01/2012)

Special case : for the 'last' month, it must simply give on-going opened calls.

Example : if I select year=2012 and month=4 it will give C F G (these calls are still opened)

Q2 : I would like to display a bar chart with a group of three bars on every month of the selected period

(if it's too complex, I will create 3 different bar charts)

Bar1 : Number of closed calls on the corresponding month

Bar2 : Number of created calls on the corresponding month

Bar1 : Number of opened calls on the last day of the corresponding month

I need to get the year-month label for every month of the selected period (no 'hole' even if no created/closed/open)

Example : I want to see a label corresponding to 10-2011, 11-2011 and 12-2011.

Could you please tell me how to proceed ?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Pascal

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

check this:

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Pari Pari for your quick answer but your file only work for Q1-Table2 (closed calls).

It doesn't work for :

- Q1-Table1 (created calls)
=> since your period selection lists applies on the closed_date : it doesn't give the values of my examples

- Q2-Table3
=> since your period selection lists applies on the closed_date : it doesn't give the values of my examples

- Q3-Histogramme
=> It doesn't gives the values of my example
=> the whole months are not displayed

I think that I forget to tell that I would like to use the same two lists of selection (year and month) for the 3 tables and for the bar chart.

Regards

Pascal