Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filters on a table / Complex bar chart ?

Dear all,

Could you please help me to find a solution to this following situation :

I have a table that includes the data related to Calls (I'm working in a support and maintenance departement) following values :

CallId
CreationDateClosureDate
A12/01/201115/10/2011
B16/01/201217/01/2012
C17/01/2012
D18/01/201212/02/2012
E12/02/201212/03/2012
F13/03/2012
G14/04/2012

Closure date is null when the call is not closed

Q1 : I would like to display 3 tables objects :

Table1 : that will give the list of created calls on the selected period (Month and Year : in two selection lists)
Example : if I select year=2012 it will give B C D E F G

Example : if I select year=2012 and month=1 it will give B C D

Table2 : that will give the list of closed calls on the selected period (Month and Year : in two selection lists)
Example : if I select year=2012 it will give B D E

Example : if I select year=2012 and month=1 it will give B

Table3 : that will give the list of calls that are (/were) open on the last day of the last month of the selected period (Month and Year : in two selection lists). Later on, this will allow me to get the monthly evolution of the open calls (photos at the end of each month).

Example : if I select year=2012 and month=1 it will give C D (these calls created before the 31/01/2012 were still opened on the 31/01/2012)

Special case : for the 'last' month, it must simply give on-going opened calls.

Example : if I select year=2012 and month=4 it will give C F G (these calls are still opened)

Q2 : I would like to display a bar chart with a group of three bars on every month of the selected period

(if it's too complex, I will create 3 different bar charts)

Bar1 : Number of closed calls on the corresponding month

Bar2 : Number of created calls on the corresponding month

Bar1 : Number of opened calls on the last day of the corresponding month

I need to get the year-month label for every month of the selected period (no 'hole' even if no created/closed/open)

Example : I want to see a label corresponding to 10-2011, 11-2011 and 12-2011.

Could you please tell me how to proceed ?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Pascal

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

check this:

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Pari Pari for your quick answer but your file only work for Q1-Table2 (closed calls).

It doesn't work for :

- Q1-Table1 (created calls)
=> since your period selection lists applies on the closed_date : it doesn't give the values of my examples

- Q2-Table3
=> since your period selection lists applies on the closed_date : it doesn't give the values of my examples

- Q3-Histogramme
=> It doesn't gives the values of my example
=> the whole months are not displayed

I think that I forget to tell that I would like to use the same two lists of selection (year and month) for the 3 tables and for the bar chart.

Regards

Pascal