Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edson_souza
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pop-up pie chart.

Dear, good afternoon.

I have the following problem:

I created a pie chart with a scale (Country) and two expressions (Percentage and value) of sales and ordered the exhibition by descending value-Y. I scored as a percentage relative, and for the value to be displayed, I needed to mark the check-box "Text as Pop-up". Now the problem: by positioning the mouse on the first slice pop-up displays the percentage and its value. By dwelling on the second slice is displayed it and the percentage values ​​of the first and second slice. By positioning the third slice is shown the percentage of it and the value of the first three slices. And so on. As print below:

pop-up-pizza.png

I think it would only display the correct value of the share which find mouse positioned. Follow the QVW attached, please help me. I'm using QlikView 11.

3 Replies
edg_baltazar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello  Edson! , check the attached .qvw , i only disable the second expression of your chart and now its ok the pop up , Regards!

bi.png

Not applicable

You don't need to check Text as Pop-up. When it is unchecked you get what you want. See the attached qvw - with Cycle (group) button for your expressions.

Regards,

B.

edson_souza
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Edgar Baltazar, disabling the second expression I lose valuable information. What is the goal. Still, thank you.

Hello Borislav, your suggestion meets my needs. Grateful.

However, it would have some way to display the two values ​​in the same pop-up without grouping expressions?

Thank you,

Edson de Souza.