Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Vertical labels of a straight table keep reverting to horizontal on other user's computer

I have a straight table with one expression and have checked "Vertical Columns Labels" so the headings are vertical. However when I send it the other user is seeing them as horizontal not vertical. What could be the reasons for this change? Thank you.

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

you mean .. you send him qvw file?

Not applicable
Author

Yes i sent him the file with vertical labels and when he opens it it reverts back to horizontal labels and when he goes into properties to see if that 'vertical columns labels' box is checked, it is. Not sure what could be causing this?

Not applicable
Author

It seems like it is because i have version 9 and he has version 10. That's the only thing i can think of. How can i fix this?

Not applicable
Author

You can check for the screen resolution!

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the suggestion but changing the screen resolution doesn't make a difference

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Perhaps he has "open in webview" set in his instance of Qlikview...

Regards

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

The vertical labels work in version 9 and when i downloaded version 10 to test it, they appear horizontal. I have that box checked "vertical column labels" but the labels stay horizontal it's so strange.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This was a bug in QV19 SR4. I believe it's fixed in SR5.

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

Ok thank you