Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III

Opening the application Cross line is coming

In my application I have 5 sheets in it. opening sheet is containg only one text object with image.

Sometimes a line is coming across the sheet when I am opening the application.

8 Replies
giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

could you share your application?

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Here I am attaching one screen shot of my application.screen_shot2.jpg

Sorry, because of my company rules I can't share my application.

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

the line you are reffering to is that X line accross your image? it looks like it failed to load the object...

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yea, I am also think so.

If I am go to some other sheets and come back to this sheet, that time it showing properly.

My application size is 65 MB . Is there any way to solve this issue ?

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

can you keep this view, erase the others and share the application? I do not need the script so you may erase it as well.

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Here I am attaching my test application.I removed all the scripts,sheets and data also. In this one that problem is coming very less times only.But once I got that issue.  Some times opening application I am getting one error message.But application works fine. Here I am attaching that screen shot also. In this attached test application also its coming.

Thanks,  Sibin

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I think your image is too large. Try using a different image (a few bytes) to test the perfomance. This is an empty application and it is already 1,2Mb. Try to optimize your image's size.

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III
Author

HI,

Here I am attaching my sample application.In this one I removed all the other sheets, scripts and data also.

In this one also that issue is coming. It is very less times only. But once I got it.

Sometimes opening the sheet I am getting one error message. But application works fine.

Here I am attaching the screen shot of that error.

It is happening in this sample application also.

When I am going to File menu -> Recent documents

double click on my sample application it is not opening, Its showing one error message 'Failed to open the document'.

And it is removed from recent document.

Thanks,

Sibin