Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QVS Statistics Documents and Users display not updated

I opened a QVW on web yesterday, later on closed it. However, in QVS Statistics (Qlikview Enterprise Management Console), Documents and Users part, the document is still there even today. I just open the same QVW again, it shows up two being open, when i closed it, one disappeared, just the yesterday's record seems 'stuck' there for now. Any idea why and how to update it?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

What version are you running? Did you refresh the QMC web page manually or do you have checked the autorefresh? How long since you last restarted your QlikView services? Does that happen with only one document or all of them? Is you antivirus software skipping .PGO, .Shared and .Meta files?

I'd first try to go to the Services.msc console and restarting QlikView Server service and see whether or not that does for the time being.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Miguel for the promopt reply! I am using version 10. I have manually refreshed QEMC a few times. You said QMC, i manually refresh User Documents part, still the same.

I just restarted the server, it fixed the problem. It has come to my attention lately that qvbs.exe has been steadily increasing even no one is accessing web. Any idea why?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

I meant QEMC, sorry (QMC is the only Console from version 11 on). Make sure you are running the latest release of version 10 SR5 available, as it fixes several bugs (they are included in the Release Notes pdf file).

Hope that helps.

Miguel