Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reverse Bar Chart

I have the attached bar chart, as you can see for different groups (the dimension) I am showing incidence of some products (the expressions)

I would like to create another version of this chart - in which the produts are the dimension and the groups are the expression

In excel this will be just switching row and columns.

It may be that the problem is my data (I a not working from product level data, I have suimmarized data from my database that has one a column per product with a 1/0 flag per customer, this seems simpler to me and it has worked so far)

is there a way to based the chart on a pivot or table, if so how (this may work)

is there a magial option to just flp the chart like on excel?

Thanks for any help

Mario

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

can you post a sample qvw file?

it'l be much easier

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your help.

I do not know how to post a sample file, I guess I could figure it out

it is not an issue of demoting, it is of makign the expression the dimension and vice versa. The more I think about it has to do with the data I am feeding qview, it has aready been pre-summarized so I do not have a varibale that says what products one own, I have idnividual flags for each product of interest

I was hoping that I could do a char based on a chart or pivot - do yo know if that is possible, as at that point it would be sinmpler with the existign data

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your help.

I do not know how to post a sample file, I guess I could figure it out

it is not an issue of demoting, it is of makign the expression the dimension and vice versa. The more I think about it has to do with the data I am feeding qview, it has aready been pre-summarized so I do not have a varibale that says what products one own, I have idnividual flags for each product of interest

I was hoping that I could do a char based on a chart or pivot - do yo know if that is possible, as at that point it would be sinmpler with the existign data

Not applicable
Author

can you make those two barcharts in excell ald send a file or snapshot?

Not applicable
Author

if you'd like to add a file - use "advanced editor" (or if you want to add a file to previously added post - use "Edit" option)

sample.PNG