Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview export issue

Hi,

When I’ve tried to send to excel of report in accesspoint and I got the a dialog screen:(attached screenshot)

When I press “open” or “save” – it’s just re-asking the same question (and don’t save or open anything).

Please advise how it can be fixed.

Using qlikview 11 sr1 and also updated plugin..

Thanks in advance.

Arunesh Kumar

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

not sure what could be causing this..

but you can try in different browsers.. and see if it does the same..

muniyandi
Creator III
Creator III

Hi..

Install open office or MS Office & Check your user permission.

Not applicable
Author

thanks... but we can open report with IE plugin only in Internet Explorer only.. I am able to export data and copy to clipboard is also working fine.

Issue .. while clicking Send to Excel .it is prompting a dialog to save/open the file.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Are you running IIS or QVWS? Just wondering..

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

We are running IIS only. .but this problem is particular one user not for all.

Thanks

Arunesh

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

if this is a single user issue.. and you are not able to replicate it on your end..

then its for sure that this is a system issue.. check all the settings on IE.. and se if its blocking anything.. and also check which version of office is he/she running.. and if he/she has access to different workbooks.. try that also..

hope that helps...

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Have to agree with Aadil.. This has to be an issue on that users machine.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.