Q72429%
Q62594%
Q5752%
Q46494%
Q34412%
Q23533%
Q14373%
Q5-Q1-36-21%

the last row showing difference of Q5 and Q1.

If anyone has any idea plzz let me know, any sort of help will be highly appreciated.

Note: i have 20 different calculated metrices but here i have shown only two(A-B & A/B), so don't ask me to write expressions for Quarters(Q8 to Q7 and Q5-Q1).

Thanks

Sagar Gupta

5 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Sagar,

I'm lost here! I can't follow you completely. Please can you explain in detail? I understand that you wanted the last row but what do you mean by...

Sagar Gupta wrote:

Note: i have 20 different calculated metrices but here i have shown only two(A-B & A/B), so don't ask me to write expressions for Quarters(Q8 to Q7 and Q5-Q1).

Do you want to calculate in Script or Charts?

Thanks,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

Not applicable
Author

Hi Deepak,

What i meant by the sentence you highlighted is:

I have fields as A and B, and what you can see here (A-B, A/B) are calculated metrices. So, like A-B and A/B there are 20 others.

Why I am telling you the above things is b'coz i dont want to write expressions 9 times(Q8, Q7....Q1, Q5-Q1) for each calculated metric(A-B).

Now If u r clear with my problem plz let me know the solution. I will be greatfull to you. 🙂

Regards

Sagar Gupta

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Thanks Sagar.

I don't think you are writing expression for each row rather you are writing expression based on Fields. So essentially you are writing expression only once. Please can you provide some sample data from your application? I'll mock up an example for you.

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

Not applicable
Author

Hi Deepak,

If u r clear with my problem plzz do post a sample QV file. I will be greatfull to you.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Deepak,

Here is a sample file i created, plz plz help me dude.

Regards

Sagar Gupta