Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

script error

Hello

Being new to QV and SQL and lots of other things(!) - I'm not too sure why this won't load in my script. I get an error message saying

Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'FROM'.

Can anyone help?

SQL SELECT search_Incident_IncidentTypes.IncidentID,
     search_Incident_IncidentTypes.IncidentType,
     search_Incident_IncidentTypes.bActive, search_Incident_Custom_Joined.DateSubmitted,
     search_Incident_Custom_Joined.DateRaised, search_Incident_Custom_Joined.Region,
     search_Incident_Custom_Joined.Status, dbo_search_Incident_Custom_Joined.Site,

FROM (V_IncidentDB.dbo.search_Incident_IncidentTypes) INNER JOIN V_IncidentDB.dbo_search_Incident_Custom_Joined ON
search_Incident_IncidentTypes.IncidentID = search_Incident_Custom_Joined.IncidentID

WHERE
((search_Incident_IncidentTypes.bActive)=1) AND ((search_Incident_Custom_Joined.DateSubmitted) Is Not Null) AND
((search_Incident_Custom_Joined.Site)<>'Test Site') AND ((DateRaised) >= '4/1/2012');

4 Replies
manisha_uit
Creator
Creator

Hi,

Remove the comma from the last field (dbo_search_Incident_Custom_Joined.Site)

Then it should work...

Thanks

Manisha

Not applicable
Author

thanks but its still not loading correctly - what else can I try?

a_mullick
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Double check the way you have qualified the field names. It looks like a typo could be causing the problem?

search_Incident_Custom_Joined.Status, dbo_search_Incident_Custom_Joined.Site,

FROM (V_IncidentDB.dbo.search_Incident_IncidentTypes) INNER JOIN

Thanks,

Azam

Not applicable
Author

thats all working now thanks both of you