Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Google Analytics Client API Alternative

Hi,

Now GA client api (jar file) has become obselete. can anyone pls suggest alternative to it?

http://support.gooddata.com/forums/66514/entries/65253

Thanks.

4 Replies
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Well Google do supply a JS API to track your site in GA. That is very easy to integrate into your QV App if you wanna track user behaviour and/or selection states.

If you want to export data from GA into your QV App there is some good solutions for it.

One of them is www.qvsource.com that has a connector for several "diffucult" data sources where GA is one of them.

Used it myself and it's very easy to get started and up and running within a few minutes.

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Thanks . I agree with you... QV Source is good tool for social media integration.

Although, I can still use the JAR file and fetch the data. Does this mean the gates are still open with V2?

Cheers,

DV

Not applicable
Author

Hi Deepak,

Could you please give me guidelines on using jar files to fetch the data?

I am trying to use a weather website jar file to pull the weather data.

Thank you.

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I had tried to use the JAR file and it still works. I'm assuming that Google did not close the gates yet. I made a video tutorial on this subject and I'll make two more videos for full understanding. Please stay tuned!

Here is the link:

www.QlikShare.com

Cheers,

DV