Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Client: You are running Qlikview with a leased license from the qlikview server? How to set this?

Hi ,

I've installed 2 Qlikview servers.

On 1 server I've installed Qlikview server and Qlikview client. I entered a production license on the qlikview server. Here I see when I open Qlikview client: You are running qlikview with a leased license from the qlikview server. Here are no issues.

On 2 server I've installed qlikview server and qlikview client. I entered a test license on the qlikview server. Here I see when I open qlikview client:

You are running qlikview personal edition. On this server the reload in the management console failes on a document that is stored in a mounted foulder. I don't know if these are 2 issues or if these are related.

Why do I have 2 different messages in the qlikview clients?

How can I change the personal edition into a leased license form the qlikview server?

What to do about the reload failure from the management console reload schedule? Reloading the file in the qlikview client is running OK.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mirjam,

You cannot lease license using test license . Thats the reason its poping the error .

The test license is not allowed to lease the license for client ..

Regards,

Chakravarthy.

Not applicable
Author

Thank You,

Is it true: The issue that it is not possible to reload from the qlikview management console via the scheduler is not related to using a personal edition of the qlikviewclient?

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hello Mirjam,

how about the due to date from the test licenses? Are they overdue?

If this you cannot any longer lease a license.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

No the license is valid until 2011-7-1 This is July.

thanks for your reply.