Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView has restricted viewing only 9999rows of data?

Hello everyone,
I recently started to work with ClikView in version 10.
Reading the forum I saw someone saying that QlikView has restricted viewing only 9999rows of data.
Is this true?

I am making a comparison between BO vs Cognos vs QlickView in an academic work. If anyone has any material and can share with us will be welcome.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am not sure what you meant by viewing 9999 row restriction. As far as the number of rows which you can load into memory or what you can display in a chart/table, the only restriction is the available memory on your computer. I have personally worked with millions or rows in QlikView and we never had any limitation issue.

Regards,

Dinesh.

Not applicable
Author

Qlikview removed the limit of records that can be imported from Version 9. Not sure what you mean by 9999 rows.

In the data model, you can see a preview of the first 1000 rows, which as I say again is just a preview. There is no limitation as such for the number of records that Qlikview can handle.

Thanks

Chaitanya

Not applicable
Author

@Dinesh

Very good to know that you have worked with millions of lines of data and everything worked fine.

Thank's

@Chaitanya

Very good to know that there are no limitations.

I want to show the versatility of QlikView.

Thank's

---

The forum QlikView is one of the most effective forums that have participated. Congratulations to the entire community.

Regards,

Tiago