Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know where I may obtain the sample Gantt extension?

Hi,

I'm looking for the sample Gantt extension that used to come with QlikView.  I'm using QlikView 11, and I've noticed a lot folks referencing a folder in the QlikView 10 install directory.  Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lee_Matthews
Former Employee
Former Employee

I had to use an old VM I had QlikView 10 installed on. So that others may easily access it, here it is attached.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I ended up doing the following:

1. Uninstall QlikView 11
  2. Install QlikView 10
  3. Copy the Gantt extension out of the examples folder (in C:\Program Files\QlikView\)
  4. Uninstall QlikView 10
  5. Re-install QlikView 11
Lee_Matthews
Former Employee
Former Employee

I had to use an old VM I had QlikView 10 installed on. So that others may easily access it, here it is attached.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Wow thanks !!!

Lee_Matthews
Former Employee
Former Employee

I have been working on a dedicated QlikView Gantt Chart extension object (that works with version 11). This is 100% javascript so I can customise it as necessary. I have just posted a preliminary version of it here for feedback http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-3427

It is working well with the sample data I built. However I would be keen for others to try it and provide feedback through community (as comments attached through the link provided) so I can resolve any bugs and add functionality that people actually want.