Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

[Themes] Get rid of caption color gradients {solved}

Hi there,

i am working with QV10 SR1 and cant find a way to get rid of the caption color gradient. If I am not mistaken i just have to got to Properties -> Caption -> Background Color Inactive or Active Caption -> Solid Color (and choose either fixed or calculated Color).

No matter what I do, I have a very nice looking but annoying gradient in my captions...

Problem solved. Thanks to Nick

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The most likely reason for this is Advanced Styling with Glass objects. This is a setting at document level that you can change in order to remove the gradient (glass) effect. If you go to Settings>Document Properties, on the General tab you will see options for styling. If the Styling Mode is set to 'Advanced' you will need to change the 'Sheet Object Style' property to plain in order to remove the gradient (glass) look.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Nick

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The most likely reason for this is Advanced Styling with Glass objects. This is a setting at document level that you can change in order to remove the gradient (glass) effect. If you go to Settings>Document Properties, on the General tab you will see options for styling. If the Styling Mode is set to 'Advanced' you will need to change the 'Sheet Object Style' property to plain in order to remove the gradient (glass) look.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Nick

Not applicable
Author

Thanx!