Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Expressor Desktop

I see that, like QlikView, there is a free version of the Desktop software. What is the value of this - isn't the server end of it required in order to deploy projects? I'm trying to decide if I should spend the time lerning Expressor given there is almost no chance my company would ever buy the server part.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Like the free personal edition of Qlikview, the desktop edition of QlikView Expressor allows you to build, test, and run applications from within the gui.

In addition, a QlikView application running from publisher can also run an Expressor application developed in the free desktop edition.

Look at the information on the QlikView Connector in the documentation for QlikView Expressor 3.7.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Like the free personal edition of Qlikview, the desktop edition of QlikView Expressor allows you to build, test, and run applications from within the gui.

In addition, a QlikView application running from publisher can also run an Expressor application developed in the free desktop edition.

Look at the information on the QlikView Connector in the documentation for QlikView Expressor 3.7.