Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

GeoQlik Custom Polygon Coordinate (Shape File)

Hi,

I am exploring GeoQlik right now as an alternative of google maps.

I wonder I can use my own polygon coordinate in geoqlik (Since the default only has Continent, Country, Provinces).

I have shape files of district and sub-district. Is it possible to import them to GeoQlik Map?

and is GeoQlik using Flash Player to display the map and map objects?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The trial version of the GeoQlik extension provides only 3 cartographic layers. The full version makes it possible to add other layers from shapefiles, oracle locator or postGIS.

GeoQlik uses flash player to display the maps, except when the client is a mobile one (such as an ipad) in which case the maps are displayed using standard javascript code.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The trial version of the GeoQlik extension provides only 3 cartographic layers. The full version makes it possible to add other layers from shapefiles, oracle locator or postGIS.

GeoQlik uses flash player to display the maps, except when the client is a mobile one (such as an ipad) in which case the maps are displayed using standard javascript code.

Not applicable
Author

Indeed GeoQlik Trial version comes in viewer mode, if you want to create analysis with multiple layers at subdistrict level you need the full version which,as stated above, handle any type of DB Language.