Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error when choosing dimension in Extension Object Example "Calendar of Events"

Hey there,

i am quite new to qlikview but until now I could always manage my problems with the existing discussions in this community.

Now I have a problem which I can totally not solve despite trying different solutions I read.

My Problem:

I want to integrate the Extension Object Example "Calendar of Events". I installed the .qar and everything but when I am at the point of choosing the dimensions of the extension object I get the following error message :

"line: 58" "Error: $.ui.autocomplete' is null or not an object" " Code:0" " URL: http://qlikview/QvAjaxZfc/QvAjax.js"

As a result I cannot choose any dimension.

I already read that the internet explorer version might be a problem. I am using internet explorer 8 and it's the default setting. For solving my problem i deactivated and then activated the internet explorer and double checked that its the correct version. Additionally i reinstalled the extension .qar but to no avail.

I am using the QlikView Version 11.00.1154.0 IR 64 Bit Edition as a private user... Has anyone a clue what I should do next? I really need to integrate this extension and it has already needed too much time yet.

Thanks in advance!

Corinna

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Upgrade to QV11 SR1, build number 11282, and it will fix your issue.

If you are unable to upgrade, try setting your dimensions directly in the definition.xml with the value property.

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Doesn't anyone have an idea?

Not applicable
Author

It still doesn't work...

Do you need more information in order to solve my problem? Any tips or hints?

Not applicable
Author

Hasn't had anyone to cope with the same error?

The last thing I did was replacing "QVAjaxZfc" with "QlikViewAjax" but to no avail. Deleting the "Example"- Folders won't do neither

Nicole-Smith

Are you sure the extension exists in the correct place?  Can you post where the extension is installed on your computer?

Not applicable
Author

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\QlikTech\QlikView\Extensions\Objects\QlikView\Examples\calendar

and the Extension Examples .qar:

C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Extensions

I thought this has to be correct because it was extracted there automatically

Nicole-Smith

Yeah, that is where it should be.  And you shouldn't need to change anything in any of the files to make it work, so I'm not sure what's going wrong.

Not applicable
Author

me neither 😕 and I've no idea what to try next

Nicole-Smith

Can you see the calendar on the QlikView Extension Examples Dashboard (attached in case you don't have it)?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, that works fine.

The error occurs only when trying to change the dimensions of the calendar object. The object is shown correctly, but with the wrong dimensions, thus it isn't presenting the data correctly..