Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multiple LDAPs in QlikView

I have a need to set up QlikView so that access to dashboard can be granted across multiple domains. It appears the QMC will accept mulitple LDAP entries. However, I do not know any specifics on how to set up an enivronment so that access to a QlikView environment in one domain can be granted to users in another domain given that a connection has been established between the two domains.

2 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

I'm not really sure I undertand what you're trying to do but remember QlikView doesn't handle authentication.

If you're using multiple Active Directories then all you need to do is identify the user as DOMAIN\USER. I believe USER would still work for the Server's default AD.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Daniel is correct QlikView doesn't do authentication, that is a Windows function. You would need to setup a trusted relationship between the domains and they add this information to the folder level on the server that the qvw's are saved to.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.