Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dimensionality and set analysis

Hi friends,

Please help me out in resolving this , I have the data as below in the raw data sheet and need the result as in the result image ,dont know how can that be done using set analysis and dimensionality in qlikview ,kindly help

Raw data :

1.jpg

Result :

the amounts are identified in the ranges as 1 and are finally the amounts are summed at the bottom of the range column and are displayed as below

2.jpg

Kindly hlep me out how can this be possible

sample excel sheet is attached herewith for input source

Kind Regards

Anand

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi again Anand,

In my previous reply, I already assumed you would have more than 1 row referring to the same country and thus, added the modified syntax commented in the 3rd expression of the pivot.

Anyways you can find now attached the document with both of your requests.

Check the "presentation" tab (label for totals, multiline settings) and the "visual cues" tab for the changes.

There might be other ways to handle it, hope this one suits you

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello Anand,

Check the attached document.

Hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anand,

the attached app is not exactly your look and feel, but check it out anyway.

Regards, Roland

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

see the attched file and attached Excel

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

Cool guys.. Thanks a tonne , it solved my problem to an extent

and the current issue was, like if i hav same countries in the source file like in the img attached, the result should be like the way it is in the results page image.

1.bmp

its should sum the amount and should display at the bottom  along with an extra row displaying the sum of counts as well

and the two same counties amount should be summed and the count should be 1 instead of 2 and it should fall in the range after summing.

2.bmp

Kindly help guys

Not applicable
Author

Hi again Anand,

In my previous reply, I already assumed you would have more than 1 row referring to the same country and thus, added the modified syntax commented in the 3rd expression of the pivot.

Anyways you can find now attached the document with both of your requests.

Check the "presentation" tab (label for totals, multiline settings) and the "visual cues" tab for the changes.

There might be other ways to handle it, hope this one suits you

Not applicable
Author

Hi bakhache,

It was gr8, thanks a ton, it worked perfectly..............

Thanks Once again !!!

cheers

Anand

Not applicable
Author

You're welcome Anand, I'm glad I could help.

Cheers