Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Server Document Cals

Is there a file in the QVS with the assigned Document CALs?

8 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Check the QlikView PowerTools and the .Shared and .Meta files that are created and stored along with the QVW files. Use the QMC as well to check the information.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

I checked the powertools, but which part do I have to install? And how does it work?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

In the Readme document you have the description of each tool. The qv-user-manager is the one you would like to use here to read, modify and delete license assignments from a server.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Miguel,

- Create the Group Qlikview Management API

- I changed the server name in the config file

- I created an .bat file with the following script; qv-user-manager.exe --list cal > C:\Windows\Temp\cals.csv

The bat file created an output file but I get te error:

The message with Action 'http://ws.qliktech.com/QMS/10.1/IQMSBackend/GetTimeLimitServiceKey' cannot be processed at the reciever, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndPointDispatcher.

This may be because of either a contract mimatch....

Is this tool compatable with version 11 SR1?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Since the QlikView Management API is a local group, did you log off and on again with the account that is performing the command?

The tools work with QlikView 10 and 11 as well.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What version of Power Tools are you using? For QV11 SR1 it should be qv-user-manager-20120118-bin or later (if any)

Not applicable
Author

Where can I find the latest version? For now I see in the Readme file version 1.0.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This is the latest I think, http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-3059